Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Hope you caught our Instagram Stories showing the St. Patrick’s Day celebrations on both sides of the pond today. We really try to bring all of the good stuff to our a.dose.of crew, so we’re sharing all of our Travel Notes from St. Patrick’s Day in Dublin, Ireland!
Where to Stay:
The Shelbourne (HERE), for it’s amazing location!
1. Viking Cruise (HERE)– a fun way to see Dublin by water.
2. Temple Bar (HERE)– dating back 160 years!
3. The Brazen Head (HERE)– which is the OLDEST Pub in Ireland, dating back to 1198!
4. Guiness Tour (HERE)– Everyone calls this one ‘a must see’.
5. Trinity College to see Book of Kells (HERE)– Written in Latin in the year 800 A.D., this illuminated manuscript was created in a Columban monastery.
Hope everyone is enjoying their St. Patrick’s Day! Let us know about your favorite things to do in Dublin, too!